Closing date for applications: 08.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our global sustainability team to help us on our journey to becoming the #1 sustainable style destination.
A great opportunity for somebody looking to launch their career in Ethical Trading and Sustainability.
The Ethical Trading and Sustainability Administrator will support our global teams in monitoring our factories to ensure they comply with our Code of Practice, are fulfilling sustainability targets, with sustainably sourced product traced in line with global best practice.
- Administer factory and subcontractor application process with suppliers and local teams
- Maintain up to date and accurate data on factories and subcontractors
- Schedule ethical audits, follow up with suppliers to ensure ethical audits are completed before agreed deadline
- Upload ethical audit data, and communicate results to our suppliers
- Work closely with local offices to ensure up to date Corrective Action Plans progress reports are maintained, ensuring target completion dates are met
- Maintain up to date process guidance for suppliers
- Track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with preferred audit partners
- Support global teams in monitoring certification of supply chains to enable traceability of organic, low impact and recycled materials.
- Maintain global data on factory demographics, global data wage, identify wider market leading ethical performance indicators to reflect conditions in our supply chain
- Support Superdry’s Respect and Dignity targets globally collecting data and reports from ethical trading teams supporting them to deliver empowerment programs in factory in line with best practice (e.g. the United Nations Women’s’ Empowerment Principles (WEP)) – ensuring global consistency in approach and reporting
- Develop and maintain proactive dashboards and tracking of ethical compliance, factory level performance and demographic data, and respect and dignity targets
- Run data analysis; and general administration and support as required
- Somebody who has worked in an administrative function previously or is able to demonstrate comparable experience in administering data
- Somebody with a genuine interest in working in ethical trading, sustainability, human rights and/or supply chain management
- A confident communicator
- Honest, passionate, and committed, always operating with complete integrity
- Able to prioritise your workload
- Somebody that enjoys working as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team
- IT literate with excellent written, oral and presentation skills using a wide variety of media
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search