Everything’s here for you
It’s simple: we want you to do the best work of your career here at Superdry. We want you to push us on to even greater, bigger, more exciting things. We want you to love every minute of it. And we want you to know just how much we value your talent, commitment and contribution. So here’s a selection of the benefits you can look forward to:
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Company Pension scheme.
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary.
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to.
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance.
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into.
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential.
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire.