Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 28.08.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role will coordinate the EDI implementation, onboarding pipeline and ongoing development of the data exchange with customers to drive timely stock replenishment program.
- Work with the Sales Operations team to plan the EDI roll out plan for the next 12 months and vision for 2-3 years
- Coordinate the communication of the plan to the wider Wholesale team to drive engagement and alignment
- Coordinate the customer EDI pipeline with the 3rd party supplier to aid capacity planning
- Assess customers EDI requirements and needs to support with prioritisation
- Coordinate the customer EDI boarding process – working alongside IT – to see the customer implementation through to completion
- Complete and communication relevant reporting to track progression to the EDI roll out plan
- Support the development of EDI and other tools to enable auto replenishment and find solutions to time consuming manual order processes
- Key point of contact for EDI troubleshooting
- Lead continuous improvements projects, working with the Sales Operation Lead to drive change
- Experience within a customer service role, preferably from a Wholesale background
- Good internal customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to plan ahead
- Analytical and happy to data mine to understand the root cause of issues
- Have a process driven approach to planning and problem solving
- Continuous improvement mindset – continuously looking to improve ways of working
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search