Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 31.05.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Finance Accounts Payable Team. This role provides important administrative support to the AP Team, ensuring the smooth flow and triage of inbound emails, responses to suppliers and business stakeholders across the Finance and wider business areas across Superdry.
This is a very busy role based in our Cheltenham Head Office, with a hybrid working arrangement that will allow you to work from home 2 days a week.
The role will suit someone with high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise and react to workloads. This is a vibrant, fast paced, and friendly working environment with a strong emphasis on team working and business engagement.
- Be responsible for some of the email boxes associated to the AP Team, moving invoices and queries to the appropriate folders and team members
- Be part of the new invoice processing implementation across the related admin areas
- Interpret data and information to be able to reply to internal and external queries quickly and accurately
- Raise payments as and when requested for non-ledger related payments.
- Open and review incoming post for the Finance Team, scanning documents to the correct team members, but also taking the initiative on reaching a paperless working environment
- Be heavily involved in the supplier set up and change process, performing basic financial checks, completing verbal bank validations, and ensuring that paperwork and key information supplied by the business is compliant with onboarding controls
- Provide the team with key information such as volumes of invoices pending, items in approval workflow and other key metrics as required by the Team
- Support invoice processing cover during periods of absence or busy periods
- Take responsibility for your own workload and tasks, showing a proactive approach and using your own initiative to get the job done
- Make suggestions, and be involved in system and process improvements
- Report to, and work closely with the AP Team Leaders and Manager to ensure that aspects of support to the team and wider Finance team are adhered to
- Support with other activities as determined by the AP Management Team such as supplier data cleanse, reporting and system checks
- Ideally someone who has experience of working in an office environment
- Agile, flexible, and open-minded with a strong desire to learn and develop
- Someone with a “right first time” attitude and approach to your work
- Proficient with Microsoft excel
- Confident, friendly, and engaging, who works well both in a team and on your own
- Able to articulate and communicate well, and happy to talk confidently with colleagues and suppliers
- Resilient and adaptable in character, keeping calm under pressure
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search