Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 20.05.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Our in-house eCommerce team design, develop, test, support and maintain all of our websites, and are responsible for keeping them fresh and updated with the most cutting-edge functionality, to give the very best user experience. The team are looking for a talented digital designer to join our Digital Design Team. Working in a rapidly expanding sector you will be producing exceptional visual artwork for digital communications. Whether that’s designing marketing emails, responsive landing pages or web banners.
You must have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail and should be able to produce quality designs to a high standard and tight deadlines.
An online portfolio of your digital design work is essential in showcasing your ability and skill, so please ensure this is provided along with your application and CV.
- Create digital artwork for online sales/marketing materials, including animated gifs/motion graphics.
- Produce weekly email newsletters – from conception through to build and for multiple territories
- Web banner design and management – through use of the in-house solution for multiple trading websites
- Be able and confident to contribute in creative team discussions, and to submit fresh ideas where appropriate
- Maintain awareness of the industry, technology standards, and market trends
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS suite – specifically Photoshop, After Effects, XD, and Dreamweaver to a basic level
- Meticulous in your attention to detail, and the ability to work accurately and consistently
- Experienced in image manipulation
- Able to write compliant HTML and CSS to a basic level
- Highly efficient, producing work of an excellent standard when under pressure and to tight deadlines, across multiple projects at any one time
- Capable of self-management but also work well within a team
- A Mac skilled worker
- Educated to degree or equivalent in Graphic or Web-based Design
- Experienced in usability testing experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Commercially aware
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search