Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 20.02.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a highly experienced and result driven Senior SEO Manager to join the Performance Marketing & CRM department, to lead the strategy and growth for SEO and ASO. The Senior SEO manager will have an all-round knowledge of the channel, and the ability to influence and educate the wider teams on the importance of SEO. This is a newly created role, to give SEO a more impactful place within the business and the new website/app.
- Lead and set the Global SEO/ASO strategy that aligns with the business goals and ambitions
- Lead and motivate an in-house team of 2, setting OKRs and constantly getting the most out of them
- Establish an agency roster and tool requirements, that fit with the wider business strategy
- Collaborate with Senior Performance Manager on SERP strategy and Organic search budgets and forecasts
- Full ownership of a large SEO budget, including contract negotiations and budget allocation
- Work closely with our head of Technology to establish SEO as a key pillar in the digital roadmap, collaborating with and influencing the dev team on the importance of SEO
- Set an SEO roadmap for on-site, off-site and tech projects, and the ability to prioritise based on commercial gain
- Establish working relationships with various team; PR, Buying, Merch, Performance Marketing, Tech etc. to drive SEO throughout the business
- Work closely with Google in driving search data driven category demand that will influence the buying teams, marketing calendars and own site UX
- Constantly measure SEO effectiveness and contribution to growth
- Experienced in all facets of SEO (on-site, off-site and tech)
- Prior experience in web re-platforming is essential
- A team player, who’s used to working across numerous departments
- Knowledgeable and have a proven track record of successfully implementing SEO tactics, increasing traffic and revenue
- A great communicator: the ability to simplify complex data to Exec level as well as technical conversations with the dev team.
- Ability to influence key stakeholder on ways of working to achieve SEO results
- Proven record of increasing search visibility and driving new customer acquisition
- Advanced user of GA, Search Console, and other SEO tools
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search