Location: Superdry London Oxford Street
Closing date for applications: 11.11.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Department Manager we call your our Assistant Brand Experience Lead. Passionate about style? Passionate about delivering an authentic memorable customer experience? As Assistant Brand Experience Lead you will be responsible for ensuring every customer receive a style obsessed experience. Nothing is off limits. We want every customer to experience to be authentic, real, and receive a world class experience. You will support in leading and empowering your team to deliver each customer experience. You will smash targets and strive for excellence in everything you do. Set the bar at world class and it will push you further than you ever thought possible. Create it and lead your team to success.
- Deliver an authentic and engaging customer experience for all consumers for your style choices.
- Be immersed in our brand, inspiring your team to put our values and consumers at the heart of all decisions.
- Support the Brand Experience Lead in delivering bold ideas confidently.
- Create and suggest ideas to the Brand Experience Lead to increase the customer experience.
- Work with the store leadership team to ensure team engagement in delivering a world class service.
- Be an expert in our style choices and product packages to always deliver the best brand expression in your store.
- Inspire your team to become style experts and provide the best brand expression.
- Drive the continued improvement of our customer experience scores (YEXT) & e-receipt take-up.
- Build key relationships internally and externally.
- Support in turning our retail plan into meaningful actions and deliverables at market level for your team. Engage your team with your store goals and plans.
- Drive your own development and self-serve, recognising when you need support and seeking it out.
- Get the best out of people. Spotting and nurturing talent whilst creating strong team dynamics to drive performance.
- An established retail Manager/Assistant Manager who is passionate about customer experience.
- Style obsessed and brand focused.
- People management experience
- Experience leading and motivating a team.
- Creative and authentic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- A range of Learning & Development and training programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search