Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 05.11.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working within the Product Development Systems Team within IT, we support approximately 500 users, partners and suppliers across the globe. Our application suite covers the Prototyping, Planning, Development and Sourcing of all Superdry’s fashion products.
Working predominantly with Superdry’s Product lifecycle management (PLM) and other Product development applications. As a Junior Systems Analyst, you will work closely with the rest of the IT Business Systems team, liaising with the wider IT and Business teams assisting with PLM enquiries, testing, configuration, and new process implementations.
You will play a key role in supporting the team as we continue the development of our Product Lifecycle systems across all our environments. This is a great opportunity for a strong PLM system super user to take on a varied role within Superdry’s IT department based at our Head Office in Cheltenham.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand and address key issues and opportunities
- Escalate any issues to the appropriate team member within IT
- Provide Great customer service to our users
- Work to understand and detail business process / requirements
- Coordinate 3rd party suppliers to assist in issue resolution and change delivery
- Support QA and testing of system changes and fixes
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Conduct and manage system administration and housekeeping processes
- Learn basic skills for troubleshooting various coding languages such as Jscript,XML,SQL,CSS.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies / skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Creative with an innovative mindset, capable of solving problems and providing solutions
- Attentive to detail
- Flexible, self-motivated, proactive and results oriented
- Capable of putting both internal and external customers at the centre of your considerations
- Able to become the bridge between business and systems
- Well organized and a logical thinker
- Experienced in system administration is preferred but not essential
- Experienced with some form of Application troubleshooting but not essential
- IT literate
- Passionate to deliver a great service and enjoy troubleshooting
- A quick learner with the ability to adapt
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search