Closing date for applications: 31.10.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Collection Strategy function owns the commercial product strategy for the Brand.
Creating the collection strategy to deliver the best expression of the brand, enabling us to build meaningful, personal and long-term relationships with consumers around the value of style.
As the Assistant Collection Strategy Manager, you will report into the Collection Strategy function, and will play a key role in building and driving the commercial product strategy for all sales channels and Territories – through the lens of 4 style choices, aligned to the consumer targets that provide opportunity for growth.
- Support the Collection Strategy team with the sourcing of Category, Consumer and Territory data and insights; interpreting data and insights to deliver a thorough view of the market and brand position.
- Take ownership for ensuring the PLM system is updated and used efficiently, in line with the business critical path, with the support of the design admin team.
- Work in collaboration with the Merchandising and Wholesale teams to ensure latest performance in all channels is reflected in the forward range planning strategy, whilst reacting to new opportunities at speed.
- Source insight for the pricing strategy through a Good, Better, Best delivery model. Working in collaboration with the Global pricing manager to realize territory specific requirements.
- In line with GSM timings, support with the delivery of a ‘Go To Market plan’ that aligns with the Brands ambitions. Working in conjunction with Marketing, VM and the Creative Brand Team to provide a plan for all sales channels.
- Accountable for sample management for any meetings within the Collection Strategy function, including Range Sign off, Look Book preparation & GTM strategy planning. Working in collaboration with the styling, design and marketing teams.
- Work as a cross functional Collection Strategy team, ensuring deadlines and business requirements are met.
- Work across business functions to support and inspire the delivery of the best expression of the brand to the consumer
- Experienced in either a Buying or Brand Marketing role with a fashion brand
- Familiar with critical path management
- Ideally experienced in using a PLM system
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Detail focused, taking pride in the delivery of your work
- Able to think on your feet, an idea’s person with a love for product and a flair for visual creativity
- Always ready for a challenge, with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining resilient
- A quick thinker, with good planning and organizational skills
- A proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, with an analytical mind
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search