Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 30.09.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the voice of our brand. Our customers are really important to us, so we are looking for positive, solution focussed people to deliver outstanding customer service and enhance their Superdry experience.
It’s not just phone calls! We communicate to our customers through Social Media, Live chat and also emails. For this reason, we need people who are brilliant on the phone as well as people who are good at communicating using these channels.
It is a busy time of year for us, but you will be joining a great team who work hard together to deliver a great service for our Superdry customers, and we also have a lot of fun along the way. We are mainly office based but due to the ongoing Covid restrictions you may also be working from home more so you’ll need good Wi-Fi and a space at home to work.
You’ll work 5 shifts per week. This will include weekend work which is normally every other weekend.
- Be fluent in English & Dutch, plus if you can speak additional languages even better!
- Fix things when they go wrong for our customers, creating positive experiences when things don’t go to plan.
- Deliver outstanding service whilst also understanding the need to work efficiently to make sure that all of our customers get a great service every time.
- Be a problem solver aiming to provide positive solutions for our customers.
- Have high standards both on the phone and off the phone, making sure to follow our Best Practice guidelines to ensure that we resolve our customer enquiries first time.
- Deliver and exceed personal performance targets to help support the overall Customer Service Department’s targets over our peak period of the year.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and colleagues to support in achieving team targets and objectives.
- Someone who is customer and solution focused, ideally with experience in customer environment but this isn’t essential as full training will be provided.
- An excellent communicator who can enhance the customer experience and also work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel), with good attention to detail and high standards.
- A keen problem solver who has the ability to think outside the box
- Able to bring your personality to the role and be a positive representation of the Superdry brand and customer experience.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search