Location: Unit 60 The Runnings, Kingsditch Industrial Estate
Closing date for applications: 01.10.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: From £23,000 per year plus benefits
As a Sourcing Assistant, you will be supporting the Sourcing and Production teams to ensure all systems are accurately and efficiently maintained for our global range, capturing any changes throughout the product lifecycle as well as working with key stakeholders and Superdry regional offices to support the end-to-end process of salesman samples from ordering through to invoicing, and managing the data required for product labelling.
- Set up all styles and colourways accurately and ensure the data is aligned across all systems
- Input product attributes into our Product Lifecycle Management system
- Help to manage the salesman sample ordering process, including the tracking and invoicing of these samples
- Support weekly calls with our regional offices to discuss salesman sample deliveries, working collaboratively to resolve issues that could cause delays or shortages
- Chase our suppliers & regional offices for salesman sample and media sample tracking information and any other missing data
- Manage and maintain labelling data and ensure the data is aligned across all systems
- Send and update data files to our label supplier for salesman sample orders and work closely with them to monitor our critical path for sample labels
- Ensure all products have accurate labelling data for bulk production and respond to any label related queries
- Check and upload product compositions in downstream systems
- Support with general administration including the sending of samples
- Complete other projects and tasks as required to support a fast paced, growing business
- Grow and maintain strong working relationships with relevant departments
- A confident and highly organized individual, with the ability to prioritize your workload efficiently
- A good communicator with an enthusiastic and engaging manner
- Someone who is happy to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to handle large volumes of data with accuracy
- Focused on delivering results that support a healthy and sustainable business
- Able to understand how your role adds value to the business and our consumers, and support business change through innovation
- Degree level or equivalent experience, with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ideally intermediate level in Excel or above
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search