Job Title: B2B Content and Visual Merchandiser - Stock
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 16.04.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
This role will carry out the visual merchandising and content writing on the B2B E-Commerce site, to support in season stock ordering and sales
- Ensure stock ordering B2B platform is effectively merchandised to support selling the collection in season, identifying bestsellers, in addition to underperforming and high stock lines
- Understand and utilise the insight from Merchandising to deliver a VM approach that maximises sales
- Identify refinements that can be made to on-site search, navigation, categorisation and filtering to optimise user experience
- Compile and deliver regular post-activity analysis to inform future planning
- Execute changes to the ‘New In’ section of the website
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing, Trading and Design teams to select relevant themes and products for all newsletters
- Ensure all products are successfully online in a timely manner
- Be responsible for coordinating with the Photo Studio and Samples teams, to ensure all required samples are available
- Manage the creation and communication end of season promo/offers to select Wholesale customers
- Have experienced in online Visual Merchandising, preferably from a Fashion background
- An innovator, constantly pushing boundaries and coming up with new ways of doing things
- Analytical, competent working with large volumes of data, using this to make informed decisions
- An excellent communicator with great organisational skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently on multiple projects
- Commercially astute with an understanding of the Wholesale environment
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply