On September 24th Superdry will be going live with a new recruitment system.
This is the part of this website where you complete application forms and log into to view progress on your applications. From that date you will no longer be able to access details on applications made before that date. If you have an application in progress on that date, it will still be valid and will still be managed behind the scenes by our team. You will not need to reapply. Thank you.
Job Title: Operational Visual Assistant - Part Time
Location: Superdry Regent Street Operations
Location: London, W1B 4HL, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-09-05
Close date: 2019-09-19
Closing date for applications: 19-09-2019
Hours: PART_TIME Part Time - 25hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Being an Operational Visual Assistant at Superdry means getting stuck in.
You will be apart of a new team who focusses on the Visual Implementation and Replenishment
of our expansive accessories departments across the store.
You will work closely with both the Visual and Operational team on a daily basis.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad.
Your energy, organisation and willingness to get stuck in with your team, throughout every aspect of the store, will help deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
You will be ambitious to exceed expectations and this tenacity will be what drives store performance and makes our stores run like clockwork.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
Who you are
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- A competitive hourly rate
- Pension contributions, life assurance.
- Access to our amazing SAS training programme
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply