Job Title: Senior Social Media Manager
Location: Cheltenham / Regent Street, London
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-08-12
Close date: 2019-09-09
Closing date for applications: 09-09-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Media Manager to develop, engage and grow Superdry’s presence across Social Media through strategic and aligned content campaigns seeking opportunities to enhance brand visibility. Reporting into the Head of Global Marketing and working closely with Brand Managers, Global Content Editor, Brand Production and Performance Marketing teams, this role will build their own inhouse Social Media team from scratch.
This role can either be based in Regent Street, London or at our Head Offices based in Cheltenham dependant on the candidate.
- Form the strategy and drive the innovation of Superdry’s global social channels.
- Develop a robust plan to move away from third party agency reliance and build an inhouse team to create social excellence for the business
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to make social media a key and valued revenue stream for the business.
- Manage senior stakeholders across the business, including but not limited to; Creative Director, Wholesale & Ecommerce Director, CFO & CEO with the support of Head of Global Marketing
- Drive the global social media strategy to include how we service all routes to market in all countries whilst keeping a global brand consistency and presence
- Develop the strategy around communications of each collection and how this is articulated across all social platforms
- Work alongside the Global Content Editor to own campaign content calendars across platforms with appropriate KPIs and measures in place
- Grow Superdry’s customer base and presence on social media through innovative and creative campaigns
- Analyse and report (monthly/ad hoc) on the performance of social marketing programs, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognise and optimise audience interactions
- Report on best in industry case studies
- Gather insights to define social marketing opportunities and use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and social media direction
- Passionate for the brand, ensuring brand integrity at all times
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship management and social marketing conversation skills
- Highly organised with strong planning skills
- A subject matter expert in your field
- Worked in large organizations that have had to overcome global localization in social
- Proven track record of growing social platforms into a valued revenue stream
- Experienced at working proactively to enhance market knowledge and competitor awareness
- Someone one with strong analytical skills including familiarity with web analytics tools and social media reporting tools, specifically Sprinklr.
- A team player with strong collaboration skills
- Passionate about fashion, trends in social media and new technologies
- A highly creative thinker with excellent creative copywriting skills and proven content creation ability
- Able to manage and develop a team on social best practices and strategic planning
- Confident using project management skills to deliver multiple content projects, often at the same time
- A true social media enthusiast with a deep understanding of Instagram
- Someone with a proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media
- A professional with a creative eye for both copy, video and design
- Experienced at successfully managing a social budget and using paid products to enhance organic growth
Download job description Apply