Job Title: Ecommerce Channel Assistant
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-06-11
Close date: 2019-07-09
Closing date for applications: 09-07-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Channel Assistant to join our Ecommerce team. This role will be assisting our Online Merchandiser with a variety of administrative duties; assisting the team with the trading of our product with our existing and potentially new online retail partners. Although this role is administrative based, it is working with our Superdry product is a great opportunity for someone to learn more about how we make merchandising decisions for our online channel retailers.
The role will suit someone who is interested in fashion retail and who is driven, proactive, with a can do attitude. This role will also involve managing several projects and any one time and therefore the successful candidate will be able to multi-task and be able to work well in a busy environment.
- Facilitate the introduction of new season products into our online retail partner’s portfolio. This will include uploading data and images of the relevant product
- Update an excel based tracker to ensure all products are on boarded onto our partner sites in a timely manner
- Coordinate with our photo studio team to ensure we have all required samples photographed ready to upload
- Ensure all products are accurately loaded with the relevant product information, including price and description
- Report the daily KPI’s, including the number of products we have with each of our online retailers and the sales revenue achieved
- Previously experienced in administration experience
- Knowledgeable of Ecommerce and demonstrate a strong desire to develop your career in this field
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Able to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues
- Eager to learn new skills and implement them quickly
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills
- Confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- IT literate, with strong Excel skills, and an aptitude to become quickly familiar with new systems
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply