On September 24th Superdry will be going live with a new recruitment system.
This is the part of this website where you complete application forms and log into to view progress on your applications. From that date you will no longer be able to access details on applications made before that date. If you have an application in progress on that date, it will still be valid and will still be managed behind the scenes by our team. You will not need to reapply. Thank you.
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Location: Superdry Gretna Outlet
Location: Gretna, DG16 5GG, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-09-09
Close date: 2019-09-30
Closing date for applications: 30-09-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Being an Assistant Store Manager means you are a role model. You will be commercially focused and obsessed with smashing targets, not simply achieving them. Your passion for our brand will be what drives you to achieve sales performance beyond belief, visual excellence and make customers feel amazing in every aspect of their store experience. You will love working together with your team to solve issues, deliver innovation and drive excellence from everyone. Above all, you will make the store a fun place to be for everyone.
- Lead the team
- Inspire and manage the team to deliver amazing levels of service
- Smash store targets
- Innovate, and encourage your team to do the same
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience
- Implement the best VM on the planet
- Coach the team to become experts in our product
- Embrace and embed the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- An experienced retail manager ready for a new challenge
- Ideally experienced in fashion although this isn’t a must
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- A proven overachiever
- An inspirational leader who can and loves developing others
- Always making decisions thinking about what’s best for our business
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- Everyone receives a competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- A range of Learning & Development programmes including our SAS training
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply