Job Title: Resourcing Advisor
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-05-16
Close date: 2019-05-31
Closing date for applications: 31-05-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Our Resourcing function, based within the HR department, supports the global Superdry business with their recruitment. We play a pivotal role in supporting future growth by identifying, attracting, engaging and evaluating the future talent that will deliver our ambitious business goals. Operating from our Cheltenham head office, the team manages over 500 hires per year across all head office departments and our international offices, as well as recruiting management positions across our retail estate.
The role of Resourcing Advisor involves working closely with a diverse range of hiring managers to shape, influence and manage the recruitment of head office vacancies mainly at junior and mid levels. We’re ideally looking for someone with some in-house recruitment experience with loads of drive, energy and creativity, with brilliant communication skills, endless passion for our amazing brand and culture, and above all, a sense of humour. We’ll also consider people with some entry level HR experience and a desire to move into Resourcing.
- Partner with and influence hiring managers across all departments at our Cheltenham head office, as well as our international offices in Brussels, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Istanbul, Delhi and Hong Kong.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment of vacancies at lower to mid level salaries, including permanent, contractor and temp hires. You’ll take job briefs, write interesting adverts, headhunt, screen applicants, shortlist, interview, manage feedback, make offers and help onboard new hires.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates via the use of LinkedIn (including the LinkedIn Recruiter tool), other social media channels, CV databases, networking and search engine research.
- Support the Resourcing Manager and Resourcing Partners with job postings, candidate and interview administration, recruitment system and website administration, headhunt research and project support.
- Work with the Resourcing Manager to develop long-term candidate attraction and selection methodologies. Focusing on a direct hiring model, this will include advertising, social media engagement, direct headhunting, talent pipelining, employee and network referrals, and occasionally agencies.
- Someone with some level of in-house recruitment or junior level HR experience. Retail or fashion sector experience is not required, but a passion for our brand and an interest in our sector is important.
- Adept at identifying and engaging talent, both inside and outside the business.
- An effective interviewer, able to differentiate between candidates in an evidence based way, and a shrewd judge of character.
- An effective relationship builder, able to form strong working bonds with partners and hiring managers across the business.
- A great verbal and written communicator, able to influence without being pushy, and able to take an integral role in the hiring process.
- Someone who cares deeply about giving each candidate the best possible recruitment experience throughout the process, whether successful or not.
- Technically literate, able to quickly pick up new systems and navigate spreadsheets.
- Well organised and good with the little details.
- Driven, relentless and determined, with a strong work ethic.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a close knit team, with a sense of humour and a bit of rebelliousness.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply