Job Title: European Marketing Manager
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-05-13
Close date: 2019-06-10
Closing date for applications: 10-06-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
As the European Marketing Manager at Superdry you will lead the implementation of our global marketing strategy across Europe.
Reporting into the Global Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for driving the performance of Superdry marketing campaigns across our own retail, franchise and wholesale channels.
Coming from a background working at a similar management level, you will have what it takes to lead a team to deliver impactful campaigns across every element of the marketing mix.
- Develop the European Marketing Strategy for Superdry and the delivery of all marketing campaigns across Europe
- Work collaboratively with all European franchise partners to support the development and delivery of seasonal plans in line with the overall marketing objectives for Superdry
- Lead the development and delivery of the European wholesale marketing strategy, ensuring all potential opportunities are understood from a brand and commercial perspective
- Present key European strategic opportunities to the Global Marketing Manager to help inform the future strategic direction and output of global campaigns
- Provide clear feedback on seasonal marketing activity within region, including the identification of key learnings to the Global Team
- Work with the Global Insights Team and local markets to bring to life key competitor activity within the region
- Maintain a budget cost tracker that tracks all activity against marketing plan and contractual commitment reviewed on a regular basis
- Someone with substantial marketing experience, working within a multi-channel environment or alternatively a fast paced FMCG and international business
- Experienced in developing a brand internationally with relevant market knowledge
- Someone who holds strong passion and enthusiasm for the brand, ensuring brand integrity at all times
- A confident communicator with the ability to liaise comfortably at all levels
- Able to combine a creative, innovative approach with commercial ideas
- Able to work effectively in an autonomous role whilst retaining regular links with key stakeholders in the business
- A strong team player with experience of building trusting and credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to drive change with determination to achieve results
- Someone who has previously managed external partners (e.g. distributors, agencies, suppliers, etc)
- Someone who has previous line management experience
- Able to manage marketing expenditure against budget
- Flexible to travel internationally as required
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding...
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply