Job Title: International Production Account Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-02-20
Close date: 2019-03-20
Closing date for applications: 20-03-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
We are looking for a Production Account Administrator to join our innovative company and support the Account Manager with administrative duties, which will facilitate the production of our stock for our accounts in Australia, USA (Retail and Wholesale), and with our Joint Venture in China. This is a busy role, based in our head offices in Cheltenham, which will suit someone with high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a workload. The ideal candidate will have experience of updating and maintaining computer systems, experience in excel and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Use reporting tools to monitor changes to critical paths on a weekly basis to enable the business to have access to deliveries and planning for USA and China
- Communicate with the Production team to get updates on the critical path for USA and China Joint Venture orders to ensure that the head of USA and China are up to date on the ETAs for their orders
- Assist in reporting to identify upcoming delays and use reporting as tool to change to Air Freight where required.
- Request & tracker China Testing samples for our Joint Venture in China.
- Manage Critical Path and production for Australia Licensee
- Raise and send Purchase orders for Australia
- Able to handle large volumes of data and repetitive admin tasks, with accuracy
- Good with numbers to take into account production, wastage and other key areas
- Highly accurate and have high attention to detail
- Able to work with numbers and large volumes of data
- A Detailer
- Experienced with (Microsoft) specifically Excel
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Able to work well in a team
- Excellent at planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude
- A confident communicator in order to maintain a strong working relationship with our Merchandising, Garment Technology, Logistics, Wholesale, colleagues and suppliers
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply