Job Title: Seasonal Operations Assistant - Part Time
Type: Fixed Term
Location: Superdry Cabot Circus
Location: Bristol, BS1 3BF, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-11-09
Close date: 2018-11-23
Closing date for applications: 23-11-2018
Hours: PART_TIME Part Time - 15hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Begin your retail experience with Superdry this Christmas....
- A brand to fall in love with
- Fast paced
- First class customer service
- Team spirit
We are looking for great people to make up part of our family, sharing your passion for our fantastic clothes with our customers in a fun and energetic way.
Being an Operations Assistant at Superdry means getting stuck in.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. Your energy, organisation and willingness to get stuck in with your team, throughout every aspect of the store, will help deliver the ultimate Superdry experience. You will be ambitious to exceed expectations and this tenacity will be what drives store performance and makes our stores run like clockwork.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
What we offer
- £7.50 per hour (up to £8.54 per hour in London)
- 50% staff discount
- Clothing allowance
- Pension contributions
- Life insurance
Download job description Apply