Job Title: Operations Assistant - Part Time
Location: Superdry Bicester Outlet
Location: Bicester, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-09-10
Close date: 2018-10-31
Closing date for applications: 31-10-2018
Hours: PART_TIME Part Time - 20hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Being an Operations Assistant at Superdry means getting stuck in.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad.
Your energy, organisation and willingness to get stuck in with your team, throughout every aspect of the store, will help deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
You will be ambitious to exceed expectations and this tenacity will be what drives store performance and makes our stores run like clockwork.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
Who you are
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- A competitive hourly rate
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Access to our amazing SAS training programme
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply