Job Title: Trainee Support Analyst
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-08-09
Close date: 2018-09-07
Closing date for applications: 07-09-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As well as being a very successful high street retail business and wholesaler, Superdry is also an extremely strong online retailer. Our ecommerce business has experienced incredible growth in recent years and is now one of our most profitable and successful sales channels. We operate 20 consumer websites on desktop, tablet and mobile and in a multitude of different languages. We sell through these sites on a truly global basis, shipping product to every corner of the globe. We also operate 4 business-to-business websites, allowing our global wholesale customers to place orders online.
Our in-house ecommerce team design, develop, test, support and maintain all of our websites, and are responsible for keeping them fresh and updated with the most cutting edge functionality, to give the very best user experience. This role, based within our ecommerce Support function, will involve learning to handle enquiries and manage issues in the post go-live environment, becoming skilled at resolving issues and feeding back to the web developers when amends to the live sites are required.
We’re looking for highly motivated people with experience of working in some kind of support or service function. Most importantly, you’ll be quick to learn and able to understand technical information.
- Act as a point of contact to the business for raising issues or questions into the Digital team.
- Prioritise tickets which have been raised based on severity and risk.
- Work on a rota basis to provide complete 24/7 support to the business for all Digital systems.
- Provide triage for issues and respond with updates and timeframes.
- Work with the project teams to assist with releases.
- Produce documentation on how to resolve common issues coming into support.
- Record metrics and highlight trends on common issues being raised to support.
- Make recommendations of changes to be made to systems in order to reduce the number of support items being raised.
- Work with third parties to raise and manage issues occurring from their systems.
- Communicate with other members of the business to inform them of changes being made to systems.
- Ideally experienced in some kind of support or service environment.
- Able to monitor progress of support issues and keep relevant key stakeholders informed.
- Able to investigate problems and determine the appropriate action to be taken.
- Willing to learn new skills and try new approaches to resolve issues.
- Competent in articulating issues to senior stakeholders in the business.
- Able to think quickly to resolve issues and ask the right questions to understand the business priorities.
- Able to take on complex technical information and understand it.
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines and able to adjust to changing demands at short notice.
- A strong verbal and written communicator, good with people and highly interactive.
- An excellent organiser with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Based within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing 50% staff discount, online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks cafe
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply