Job Title: Apprenticeship Business Support Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-08-03
Close date: 2018-08-14
Closing date for applications: 14-08-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry have recently entered into a partnership with Gloucestershire College, allowing us to recruit and develop apprentices in a variety of head office departments. The apprenticeship roles will combine a real job with real responsibilities with study towards a recognised vocational qualification, with support, development and mentoring to help our apprentices grow into a long and successful career with us.
An opportunity has now arisen for an apprentice administrator to join our Business Support team to provide administration support. This is a busy role, based in our head offices in Cheltenham, which will suit someone with high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a workload.
The successful candidate will study towards a Business Administration NVQ and will enjoy a vibrant, fast paced and friendly working environment with loads of help and support.
- Assist the Energy & Environment Manager to help the business deliver its 5.0 strategy
- Support the Head of Risk with insurance administration
- Assist the lead inventory administrator with processes related to Stock Taking
- Manage the reconciliation of DC to Store Inventory Dispatches
- Use functions on back-office systems to process inventory discrepancies & record data
- Respond to global day-to-day enquiries received via the Inventory Management Mailbox
- Assist the wider Finance department by attending social committee meetings & assist with event planning
- Support month-end reporting for various stakeholders in the business
- Complete smaller ad-hoc duties that may arise through various project work to support the Inventory Accounts Manager
- Ideally experienced in working in an office environment, though this is not vital for the right candidate
- Highly motivated, career focused and a driven character
- Agile, flexible and open-minded approach with a strong desire to learn, develop and improve
- Able to learn quickly, absorbing and retaining new information
- Conscientious with meticulous attention for detail and a right first time attitude
- Confident, friendly and engaging, with a real desire to become part of a tight-knit team
- Articulate and concise with a strong communication style, able to talk confidently with external suppliers
- Creative with the ability to bring new ideas to the team, and the personality to be unafraid to bring your ideas to the table
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Friendly and engaging with the ability to communicate confidently with managers and employees
- Organised and able to correctly prioritise your workload to meet tight deadlines
- Focused and able to concentrate in a fast paced environment
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding….
- Apprenticeship basic salary of £13,065, rising on completion of qualification
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply