Job Title: Windows Coordinator (Visual Merchandising Creative)
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-07-12
Close date: 2018-07-22
Closing date for applications: 22-07-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Our store window estate is pivotal in attracting new and existing customers in our stores, by combining the marketing and social channels alongside the windows will provide a joined up powerful message to our customers. The role will be responsible for taking the brand direction and working alongside the marketing/social and product teams to deliver this. Taking the concepts and campaigns and applying them across the global window estate, working with the field retail and visual teams to make sure the direction and execution are followed.
- Report into the Group Creative Visual Manager, you will be responsible for taking the raw marketing content and adapting it suit the physical retail windows
- Work collaboratively with the Digital (Marketing) teams helping to influence what the creative content will be across multiple projects.
- Establish the concepts/campaigns of the Brand and apply those to store windows – everything from how they will work, what application is best suited and how to execute
- Work with the internal stylist and product category teams to make sure garments and products used are best displayed in the retail windows
- Create mock ups and visuals for each project for senior team approval and sign off, presenting many versions and iterations to do so
- Create a 3 tiered delivery method (good/better/best) of each campaign, to ensure we get value for money and exposure in the right stores
- Be cost conscious and make sure that what is spent is spent wisely, being responsible for the cost tracking and spend on all projects
- Work with the Country Visual Managers to make sure the roll outs are planned and executed efficiently making sure all teams are fully aware of how to create the windows
- Review and feedback on execution to the country visual managers making sure what has been sent out has landed clearly and correctly
- Highlight solutions to problems and think differently to get the best out of the retail estates window portfolio.
- Ensure all markets are taken into consideration and any requirements are fed back liaising with all global stakeholders and partners
- Be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously keeping track of timelines, critical paths and project spend
- Seek innovative and creative ways for Superdry’s windows to stand out from the crowd
- Experienced in working as a Visual Merchandiser
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel, experience of working with Mac software including In Design, Photo Shop is highly desirable
- A creative person with a practical ability to apply concepts into practice
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Highly organised and dynamic with the ability to work at a fast paced within multiple complex projects
- A highly effective communicator and collaborator at all levels
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply