Job Title: Inventory Accounts Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-07-11
Close date: 2018-07-22
Closing date for applications: 22-07-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Finance Inventory Management team for an Inventory Accounts Administrator to play a key role supporting with the management of the Group’s most valuable asset - stock.
- Ensure stock take scheduling is effectively managed with all retail sites counted as per the business requirement.
- Ensure all stock take system profiles are correctly set-up for audit reconciliation.
- Validate and apply stock takes, distribute results.
- Conduct post-count investigations and review discrepancies.
- Authorise stock take invoices and record costs to support budget management.
- Update and distribute the estate’s retail stock loss analysis report.
- Support the wider Finance department by fulfilling auditor requests.
- Liaise with Logistics and warehouses regarding Inter Warehouse Transfers – ownership of inventory in transit and ensure any discrepancies are investigated and PI checked.
- Support the Risk and Insurance Manager with insurance administration and reporting.
- Liaise with the Group Retail Support department to provide monthly reporting.
- Support the development and implementation of new systems relating to inventory controls.
- Support the day-to-day Inventory Management mailbox for the estate.
- Complete any other ad-hoc duties that may arise to support the Inventory Management team.
- Someone with a background in retail stock/inventory.
- An experienced user of Microsoft Excel, able to use pivot tables, lookups and advanced formulas.
- Highly analytical with the ability to manage high volumes of data.
- Able to interpret and interrogate data when investigating discrepancies.
- Well organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and turn around work in a timely fashion.
- A confident communicator with the ability to liaise across all levels of the business.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply