Job Title: Apprenticeship Finance Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-06-06
Close date: 2018-06-30
Closing date for applications: 30-06-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
SuperGroup is working in partnership with Gloucestershire College, allowing us to recruit and develop apprentices in a variety of head office departments. The apprenticeship roles will combine a real job with real responsibilities with study towards a recognised vocational qualification, with support, development and mentoring to help our apprentices grow into a long and successful career with us. We are looking for an administrator to join our central finance team to provide administration support. This is a busy role, based in our head offices in Cheltenham, which will suit someone with high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a workload. The successful candidate will study towards the AAT qualification and will enjoy a vibrant, fast paced and friendly working environment with loads of help and support.
- Support the finance team with scanning and uploading invoices into the system as and when required, and in priority order
- Complete general administration including answering telephone and email queries; processing post and filing, faxing and photocopying of confidential documents
- Quickly and accurately provide the finance team with information about suppliers and payments as required
- Manage your own portfolio of suppliers ensuring invoices are processed and subsequently paid in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- Support the accounts administrator where required with ad-hoc duties.
- Be able to reply to supplier correspondence when necessary and ensure that this is done quickly and accurately
- Take responsibility for your own workload and tasks, showing a proactive approach to work, taking the initiative and making suggestions for improvements in any area of Finance
- Ideally someone who has experience of working in an office environment, though this is not vital for the right candidate
- Highly motivated, career focused and driven character, determined to develop a career in Finance and do what it takes to get there
- Focused with a strong work ethic application, and a conscientious approach
- Agile, flexible and open-minded approach with a strong desire to learn, develop and improve
- Able to learn quickly, absorbing and retaining new information
- A detailer with a meticulous nature that makes you determined to get the smallest of details correct first time, every time
- Proficient with computers to include Excel spreadsheets, word-processing programs, and email
- Confident, friendly and engaging character, with a real desire to become part of a tight-knit team
- Articulate and concise communication style, able to talk confidently with colleagues and external suppliers
- Creative mindset with the ability to bring new ideas to the team, and the personality to be unafraid to bring your ideas to the table
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Apprenticeship basic salary of £13,065, rising on completion of qualification
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply