Job Title: Senior VM Manager
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 30.10.2019
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
This is a newly created role and a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to lead the execution of Visual Merchandising across all Superdry retail and wholesale channels ensuring global VM standards are met.
- Implement a clear VM plan that aligns with the commercial and brand plans
- Forge great working relationships with Heads of Retail, Executives, Area Managers and central functions (marketing etc.) and manage the flow of communication across these groups
- Work closely with the brand team to ensure we are clear on the brand and product direction
- Ensure the look and feel is consistent across our entire portfolio (wholesale, retail, franchise)
- Ensure new store openings/ refits are supported and open to a high standard
- Ensure campaigns are executed on time and in line with brand guidelines
- Ensure that all windows are executed brilliantly across all store formats regardless of size
- Manage the budget for VM, windows and POS
- Coach and develop the team to improve consistency in execution across the global estate, lead by example and adopt a coaching style to enable your team to be at their best
- Ensure right VM support structure is in place to support our business growth
- Know our product inside out and convey this knowledge with a high level of authority
- Keep abreast of external trends and carry out competitor analysis and use this to highlight ways to improve and drive our VM forward
- Create a culture that is truly focused on the needs of our customers
- Roll out programs and directives including best practice principles and deliver a training plan for store retail teams
- An experienced VM manager from a fashion retail/brand background. Your experience will be within an international capacity and you will have a proven track record of managing diverse teams at different levels, as well as senior business stakeholders
- An expert in the field of Visual Merchandising, with strong commercial and analytical skills and an exceptional eye for Visual Merchandising and brand awareness.
- Highly experienced in planning and executing successful Visual Merchandising strategies
- A natural leader, able to inspire, influence, coach and develop at all levels. You will have previous experience of this with a large chain or in an international capacity, where you have been Instrumental in improving the customer experience
- An excellent communicator who is able to present new creative ideas and decisions clearly and convincingly
- Able to form strong working relationships both internally and externally, representing the brand well at all times
- Happy and available to travel extensively in the role and base yourself at head office in Cheltenham 1-2 days per week.
- Able to provide a portfolio of recent work in a similar role
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply