Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 24.06.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Treasury Manager to lead our cash and banking team. This role reports into the Group Financial Controller. This role will be managing our cash, liquidity, foreign exchange position and bank relationships.
The role is fast paced, with many inter-dependencies on other teams and processes across Finance and the wider business, so you’ll need to adopt an agile way of working. With the business going through an ongoing period of transformation, you will need to be confident working in a constantly changing environment, enjoy problem solving and able to adapt to new ways of working quickly.
Working at our Head Office in Cheltenham, we offer a hybrid working environment with the expectation of 3 days in the office.
- Manage a team of 5, who reconcile multiple bank accounts, manage liquidity and all related cash queries.
- Manage the group’s foreign exchange and liquidity.
- Coordinate the cash flow for the group, to maximise group opportunities.
- Develop the daily and monthly treasury management information reporting.
- Develop a good effective working relationship with the banks and other financial institutions including management of covenants.
- Work closely with the wider finance team to ensure financing compliance.
- Manage the group’s bank accounts and implementing the bank account rationalisation project.
- Manage the group’s bank mandates.
- Manage and improve the group’s banking systems and controls.
- Maintain, develop and adhere to the group’s treasury policy.
- Build key relationships with internal functions, provide support for treasury accounting queries and advice.
- Work on transforming the current systems including a bank reconciliation tool.
- A qualified accountancy professional (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Someone who has gained exposure to complex cash and treasury management either through a treasury or accounting role or from audit experience.
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic self-starter, someone who can roll their sleeves up and pitch in.
- Knowledgeable about managing cashflow to maximise group opportunities and add value.
- Someone with an understanding of managing forward foreign exchange contracts, liquidity, and forex movements.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office.
- Able to engage effectively with external advisors and banks.
- Comfortable with presenting to a range of audiences including executive level.
- A pragmatic and solutions-based individual with excellent attention to detail.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search