Closing date for applications: 20.02.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: From £22K plus benefits
A busy role where you will assist and support the Style Choice Team in creating the best expression of each style, collaborating with design to ensure the highest quality, and fit from the initial sample through to production, meeting all Superdry standards and Critical Path timelines.
This role requires strong communication, written and verbal, and an excellent creative attitude.
- Assist and support the Style Choice team as required, helping them to deliver Superdry technical construction and quality standards
- Log and distribute samples to the Style Choice team
- Prepare the Style Choice team for meetings, gather samples, book meetings, measure samples
- Measure and inspect sample submissions accurately and independently
- Complete sample comments with the support of a senior member of the team
- Check products against approval standards
- Learn about fit consistency, reviewing fit digitally, on workroom stands & models
- Learn and understand the right balance between quality and commercial judgment
- Support product failure analysis, collaborate with the QA Team, seek solutions, and learn the consequences of the product failure
- Complete comp shopping, store visits and reports
- Support the distribution of incoming post deliveries and manage out-going post
- Understand and review the Critical Path
- Deliver or contribute to other tasks/projects as necessary
- A graduate with a relevant degree in clothing/fashion technology or a related subject
- Responsible for your own performance and development
- Continuously seeking to gain knowledge and expertise on the latest innovative developments and technology
- Adept at building effective relationships, communicating, engaging with colleagues and suppliers at all levels
- Confident, commercial and well-founded in your approach to making decisions quickly and effectively
- Able to embrace change in a busy environment
- Located in or within an easlily commutable distance to our office in Cheltenham
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search