Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 26.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Ecommerce Data Analyst is responsible for monitoring, interrogating, analysing, and reporting on the data we get from our websites to inform our decision making, helping to ensure we provide the best possible user experience. You will own data, enabling web monitoring and automated reporting, helping to identify on-site and off-site acquisition issues, show market trends and use advanced attribution modelling to surface rich insight into our user journeys. The role will suit someone who is interested in fashion retail and who is driven, proactive, with a can-do attitude. This role will also involve managing several projects and any one time and therefore the successful candidate will be able to multi-task and be able to work well in a busy environment
- Be a subject matter expert of:
- Google Analytics platform: ensuring we are tracking activity in an accurate, consistent, and granular manner across all our websites.
- Contentsquare platform; tracking customer behaviour onsite through journey analysis and heatmaps, identifying friction points and opportunities to improve the customer journey.
- Work with whole ecommerce department to build out an automated and ever-evolving reporting suite
- that will help drive decision making across all the teams, turning data into insight.
- Review tools and functionality to generate insights that support business understanding and growth.
- Create competitor analysis reports to highlight strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Understand the business’ financial reporting to help support budgeting and forecasting.
- Partner with relevant teams to collect new click stream and transactional data, integrating new data
- sources into the existing data warehouse and Google Analytics.
- Help manage the flow of Google Analytics data into our data warehouse.
- Develop data driven attribution methodologies, providing cross channel insight into the effectiveness
- of our marketing campaigns.
- Proactively monitor web and user data to identify customer struggle/pain points, providing regular
- reporting and identifying ways of improving user experience.
- Act as the ecommerce representative and work closely with the development/testing team to ensure
- we have a stable environment. This will also involve developing reports/dashboards that measure key
- pre and post release metrics and report back on the success or otherwise of projects.
- Work with Product Owners to ensure all current and new functionality is correctly reported within
- Experienced of working in a similar role, ideally within an ecommerce environment.
- Knowledgeable of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Looker is a big plus.
- Experienced in working with data visualization software.
- Knowledgeable of attribution modelling.
- Advanced in Excel skills.
- Highly numerate and comfortable handling, managing, and scrutinizing large data sets.
- Strong in analytical skills with proven ability to measure and achieve performance improvements.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate with all levels of management.
- Highly attentive to detail and accuracy within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks. Has the determination to follow every job through to a successful end.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search