Location: Superdry London Oxford Street
Closing date for applications: 31.10.22
Hours: 37.50 hours per week
As Instore Visual merchandiser you have your own style and are genuine ambassadors for our brand. You will work with the Store Leader to ensure the store always shows the very best expression of the brand. Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. You will have relentless attention to detail, love trends and be style obsessed. Using your creativity you will enhance the store visual profile to showcase our style choices and products.
- Be an expert in our style choices and product packages to always deliver the best brand expression in your store.
- Work with the Store Leader to make the store look and feel amazing
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look, ensuring your store looks amazing.
- Be immersed in our brand and put our values and consumers at the heart of all decisions.
- Passionately use your local knowledge and sales expertise to deliver the ultimate brand experience.
- Be a brand ambassador by role modelling our behaviours, values, and style.
- Be a positive role model for others, building trust through collaboration and open and honest communication.
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business.
- Keep on top of trends and utilise your skill set to embrace them into the stores visuals
- Get things done. We don’t want you to just tick the boxes, we want each day to be productive where you make a positive impact for your store and feel proud.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience
- Passionate about our brand and visual merchandising
- All about our brand and consumers with the ability to create memorable experiences for every customer.
- Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
- Able to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with people and working in a team to get results.
- Organised and uses time purposefully/effectively; confidently taking ownership for tasks and goals.
- Someone who sees challenges as opportunities.
- You love sharing your passion with other people and act as a positive role model for others.
- A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
- Sees change as exciting and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Authentic and genuine.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- A competitive hourly rate
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- Birthday day off
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search