Location: Oxford Street, London
Closing date for applications: 31.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a determined, open minded, proactive Sales Executive for global markets to develop and manage wholesale business within Superdry. You will drive sales and profitability through strong relationship management and product understanding, whilst managing agreed seasonal/yearly sales budgets. The role will be based in our London Showroom.
- You will be responsible for building a strong customer relationship, for the sustainable support and strategic development of defined customers in your area
- You will recognise sales potentials and develop your area systematically through targeted account and action planning
- You will sell our collections in our London showroom and be responsible for the sales and the achievement of the targets
- You will regularly visit potential new customers as well as existing customers in your area and ensure a uniform Superdry brand presence on the premises
- You will continuously analyse the sales figures of your customers and initiate measures to increase sales area productivity
- You will observe the market regarding competitors and trends
- Drive business out of season with strategic prospecting across agreed region
- You have a proven track record in sales within the fashion industry
- You have a good analytical know-how, as well as good commercial understanding and business acumen
- Good customers orientation and service mentality as well as confident appearance
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented working method and high resilience
- You are a team player and flexible
- You are willing to travel
- Confident presenting at all levels
- A highly skilled negotiator and communicator
- You have IT knowledge, especially MS-Office programs Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search