Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 09.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As Product Owner you will collaborate extensively with the Technology, Business teams and Technology suppliers to shape and deliver both the agreed roadmap of change and operational support for our Wholesale operations and B2B sales and platforms.
- Work closely with Technology Leadership and Business team to develop and deliver the Technology Strategy for Wholesale systems aligned to Superdry’s strategy and Technology Objectives & Key results (OKRs).
- Foster strong collaboration with business teams to ensure that their needs and requirements are understood.
- Become the ‘expert’ on our Wholesale and B2B systems and the person to whom the business can turn to support and information.
- Agree and manage the Product Back Log ensuring full transparency where work is always visible, people know what our priorities are.
- Work with Technology Portfolio teams and 3rd party suppliers to deliver change ensuring requirements are clearly and fully detailed, delivered, tested and accepted and adopted by the business.
- Deliver the B2B EDI roll out plan, working closely with the business on priorities and timescales.
- Provide robust operational support of systems to the business ensuring system availability and continuity of service meets agreed standards.
- Conduct regular review meetings with Business and 3rd party providers to review, progress, support and identify and drive continual service/performance improvements
- Ensure systems and data are secure and have documented and rehearsed disaster recovery plans
- Keep current on market developments/ trends regarding the use and leveraging of Product Development Systems.
- Lead and evolve the Technology Product team to ensure delivery of the right outcomes.
- An experienced Technology Product Owner with a demonstrable track record of adopting new technology
- Effective in collaborating with, coordinating the business to understand requirements and deliver system change.
- Highly adept at stakeholder management and agreeing objectives, priorities and setting expectations.
- A proven leader of people with the ability to coach, develop and nurture a team to achieve their full potential.
- Passionate about owning and improving systems and service.
- Creative, with an innovative mindset and the ability to create compelling solutions to challenging problems.
- Meticulous in your attention to details.
- Always inquisitive and curious with the ability to ask insightful questions to establish the full requirements from Business teams, guiding and influencing their thinking.
- Adept at stakeholder management and confident in dealing with all levels of the Business.
- Commercially aware with the ability to manage budgets and spend.
- An outstanding communicator and presenter.
- Experienced in working with Agile process and principles.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search