Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 20.02.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role will support the Multi channel stock controller and Multichannel Operations manager to review global stock across all dispositions, challenging and optimising with trading teams to plan and deliver company budgets to set KPI’s
- Be obsessed by our current and future intake file looking from a top line view down to a granular level (store/sku)
- Have accurate intake reporting, escalating any risks and opportunities
- Work closely with line manger, provide insight and challenge merchandising planning teams with what the plans are for different ‘pots’ of stock across all channels and price statuses
- Identify opportunities to move future intake between channels based on consumer/customer need
- Through optimising intake support end to end seasonal forward orderbook management process for Wholesale
- Support the movement of stock once identified and communicate to key stakeholders on progress.
- Support line manger on territory WSSI management on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Support to maintain inventory reports and dashboards for visibility of inventory
- Proactively manage 1 to 5’s and low stocks considering DC capacity and overall sku counts
- Promote a continuous improvement approach at all times
- Able to thrive within a fast paced environment
- Analytical, competent working with large volumes of data, using this to support decision making
- Good communicator
- Great organisational skills and time keeping
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Commercially aware, basic understanding of promotional mechanics
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search