Location: Superdry Plymouth
Closing date for applications: 31.10.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As Visual Leader you will lead your store to always shows the very best expression of the brand. Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. As Visual Lead, you will have a relentless attention to detail, love trends and be in love with our product. Using your initiative to continuously enhance our store image, you will relish making an impact and using your creative spark to maximise the appeal of our amazing products to our customers. Above all, you will love having fun and working for a brand whose VM is best in class
- Lead in delivering the best VM on the planet to your store
- Make the store look and feel amazing
- Be an expert in our style choices and product packages to always deliver the best brand expression in your store.
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Be immersed in our brand and put our values and consumers at the heart of all decisions.
- Be supported to make bold decisions confidently to maximise growth for your store and brand.
- Drive high performance within your team through performance management and development.
- Use your initiative to keep up to date with trends
- Inspire others with your passion for visual merchandising
- Work with others to deliver new visual concepts
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Support the Store Leader in the day-to-day store activities
- Support the store on shop floor activity
- Provide excellent customer service and create memorable experiences to all customers
- Support the area as and when required in delivering on brand visual displays
- Experienced in delivering a strong Visual experience in a fashion retail store.
- An experience in store visual merchandiser
- Passionate about our brand and visual merchandising
- Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
- People management experience
- Experience in leading and motivating a store team
- Great at developing others and passing on your knowledge and skills.
- A true role model for your team.
- A great coach who also seeks opportunities to be coached and receive feedback.
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Eager to share and learn.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- Access to our amazing training programme
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search