Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 21.10.21
Hours: 30 hours per week
Passionate about style? Love talking to people about it? Being a Brand Associate at Superdry is all about having your own style; with the way you look, learn and give amazing service. We want you and your individuality in our stores giving our consumers a fantastic brand experience.
- Be a brand ambassador by role modelling our behaviors, values and style.
- Put our values and consumers at the heart of everything you do.
- Offer amazing service and do the right thing for your consumers.
- Look stylish every single day, representing the brand using your own personal style.
- Know our brand by using engaging content about us and our products.
- Understand key KPIs and work to positively impact them personally and as part of your team.
- Be set clear goals and measures of success and take accountability and ownership for these.
- Become an expert in our style choices and know how to bring these to life for our consumers.
- Drive your own development using available tools and the support of your leadership team.
- Have a ‘Do the Right Thing’ mentality.
- Build great relationships with your team and Store Leaders based on an open and honest way of working and trust.
- Be part of a fun working environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and celebrate what makes each member of your team individual.
- Respect all legal regulations to keep our stores a safe place for the team and consumers.
- Keep our store running smoothly and looking super. Maintaining standards and housekeeping and completing day to day operational tasks.
- Spot opportunities to make things better and share your ideas with your Store Leaders.
- Get things done. We don’t want you to just tick the boxes, we want each day with us to be productive where you make a positive impact on the store and feel proud.
- Someone who sees challenges as opportunities.
- You love sharing your passion with other people.
- Happy to talk to everyone, and you love to have meaningful conversations with consumers.
- Someone who loves to learn and has a willingness to build skills through experiences and challenges.
- You enjoy collaborating with people and working in a team.
- Organised and use time purposefully/effectively.
- Wanting to make a positive impact.
- A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
- Sees change as exciting and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
- Authentic and genuine.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search