Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 24.09.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Information Security Analyst to work within the Information Security team.
This is an exciting new role to help increase the Information Security culture across the business. If you are passionate about InfoSec like we are and you want to put your own stamp on the role, then this is for you.
- Champion all things InfoSec and be a subject matter expert.
- Recommend security controls for solutions to meet relevant Information Security Policies, Standards & Guidelines, as well as regulatory & other requirements.
- Assist in the supplier due diligence process for on-boarding new Suppliers/re-certifying/offboarding existing suppliers.
- Conduct technical security review and perform security risk assessment.
- Oversee compliance with InfoSec policies and standards and keep us on track.
- Scope penetration tests, review and analysis the info and manage remediation plan.
- Ensure we have the right technical documentation standards, run books, policies, standards in place and if not help create them.
- Work with partners and 3rd party supplier on a regular basis to ensure security controls are in place and working etc.
- Manage information security and cyber related events, issues, incidents etc.
- Recommend changes that will improve every aspect of company security
- Experienced in Information Security, IT Security, Cyber Security, Network Security or similar.
- Passionate about the InfoSec world and want to bring energy to help change cultures.
- An individual with a good technical & information security background with working knowledge of security concepts and principles.
- Someone with broad technical experience within the infosec arena covering - Perimeter Security, Network Security, Infrastructure Security, Application & Endpoint Security, Data Security, Cloud Technology.
- Familiar with OWASP, ISO27001, NIST, CIS SAN CSC security methodologies, best practices, industry security regulations & standards (PCI DSS, DPA, GDPR etc), ISO27001x..useful etc
- You are someone who has worked within an Information Security Team to implement Policies & Standards, Incident Management, Awareness, Education, Governance, Risk & Compliance processes.
- A self-starter and have a desire to build on your current information security knowledge and spread the infosec word.
- Experienced in third-party assessments and running third-party assurance activities, so used to working with supplier.
- Someone who has conducted compliance reviews, including GAP analysis reports and remediation plans, so you know what to look for.
- Keen to articulate infosec issues using risk methodologies.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search