Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 06.08.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a Junior Commercial Wholesale Analyst to join and help maintain the Wholesale and Franchise reporting suite, grow our sell through data capabilities, and support masterdata process improvements. Translating data into insights to driven commercial decision making.
- Maintain, improve, and take to the next level the Wholesale and Franchise reporting suite. Day to day ownership, including seasonal reporting roll-over to aid sales teams
- Work closely with the central BI/Data Team to tackle data issues and help maintain data accuracy
- Data validation of the Becosoft API link for the Franchise estate. Data Integration and roll-out to non-Becosoft partners
- Be at the forefront of a brand-new data integration project through Alteryx. Analyse historic sell-through performance, working with local teams to support the Wholesale and Franchise growth
- Propose data solutions that will spark the full potential of Superdry’s Wholesale model and strategy
- Set up and maintain Wholesale customer master database. Collaborate with other departments and local team to ensure data consistency
- Identify improvements to systems and business processes
- Create insightful and valuable ad hoc analysis, supporting the Commercial Wholesale Analyst as required
- Be responsible for the creation and upkeep of the Looker SOP documentation model Looker within Wholesale
- From a Wholesale or Retail background or have previously worked in a data role
- You are happiest exploring data, making discoveries and understanding their implications
- You have previous experience with BI tools. Familiarity with Looker BI, Alteryx, SQL desirable
- Quick to learn both new software and new industries to fast become a product expert
- Proactive, driven and commercially aware
- A positive and enthusiastic person
- Proactively communicator and collaborate with internal and external customers
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search