Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 31.07.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As Product Owner you will assume full accountability for all things relating to the IT Strategy, development,
delivery and performance of the Superdry HR and Finance systems. This will include supplier management, contract management, service performance and project management for changes and upgrades whilst also ensuring information security is at the forefront.
The ownership and development of the relationship between IT and the business is key to this role.
- Own and develop the IT strategy for HR / Finance systems
- Develop the relationship between the business and IT
- Identify and drive continual service/performance improvements
- Own and project manage all ‘business as usual’ system changes, testing and upgrades
- Ensure the systems have documented and rehearsed disaster recovery plans
- Own the relationship with third parties ensuring regular service/account reviews
- Own the budget for the systems and identify cost saving opportunities
- Work with our third-party providers to ensure availability and security of the service
- Work with third parties to actively understand product roadmaps and champion within Superdry
- Keep abreast of market developments/ trends regarding HR/Finance systems
- Act as ‘Project Manager’ for large scale system changes or new implementations as required
- Experienced in a multi system (ideally international) product owner role
- Able to bring demonstrable experience working with both HR / Finance systems
- Passionate about owning and improving systems and service
- Adept at stakeholder management up to Director level
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search