Closing date for applications: 15.07.21
Hours: 40 hours per week
We require a Product Developer to develop amazing products with our suppliers. You will have experience of international trends and developing products and a keen eye for detail.
You will be an articulate and confident communicator, able to cope with multiple tasks setting the Superdry standards and meeting critical path timelines.
- Support and develop amazing products with our suppliers in China and SE Asia, helping them to create products with Superdry DNA and ensuring there are no delays on development deadlines.
- Partner with the Garment Tech (GT) to manage, record and unpack all incoming samples for GT sample checking
- Assist research and development for relevant product categories within the local vendor base and markets, including fabrics, printing, processing techniques and trims, etc.
- Assist sampling and development process from initial design concept to salesman sample (SMS) delivery
- Collaborate and search for new capabilities and techniques from market and vendors
- Understand competitor products and study trends that can be translated into Superdry products.
- Managing PLM system on product development phase.
- Passionate about the Superdry Brand and excited to drive it forward
- Educated to degree level in Design or Product Development from a reputed institute or University
- Creative, show interest in fabrics, printing and processing techniques, washes, garment construction and pricing
- Willing to learn product development across various categories, particularly outerwear, knitwear, jersey, denim and woven.
- Must have basic knowledge of fits and product engineering
- A team player working with various stakeholders of different functions and interface with suppliers.
- Facilitate and maintain the trims and fabric libraries
- Experience working with branded apparel and PLM systems is a bonus.
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent communicator, of spoken and written English and Chinese, between UK and HK and vendors.
- Flexible and adaptable to very fast paced environment
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and follow direction well on assignments by Management
- Knowledgeable on MS office including Word, Excel, Power Point and design software
- Competitive salary
- Life and medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 50% online staff discount
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search