Location: Hong Kong Island
Closing date for applications: 18.06.21
Hours: 40 hours per week
As our business across Asia Pacific grows and diversifies, we are looking for a Wholesale Customer Service Advisor who is naturally inquisitive person to take responsibility for a number of accounts, managing orders from start to finish, anticipating problems and troubleshooting accordingly. Ensuring data is kept up to date is extremely important so you will be meticulous in your approach and have an advance level of Excel.
- Be the main point of contact both internally and externally regarding all customer queries, providing excellent customer service.
- Work with sales teams on all aspects of customer administration and communication.
- Ensure all sales orders are entered correctly into the system
- Provide admin support for the sales team
- Ideally from a background of working within wholesale across APAC.
- Used to working with ordering systems,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced level in Excel
- Able to work with numbers and large volumes of data
- An excellent communicator with planning skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude
Competitive salary and benefits
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fueling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search