Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 27.06.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Merchandising team are looking for a quick and avid learner to dive right into the role supporting our Merchandisers. You will quickly adapt to our product line and begin to establish which products are best/worst sellers within our stores. The role will play a key part in ensuring we maximise our profit opportunity and we have enough product in our stores to support growth. You will offer administrational support to the Merchandising team and oversee the intake of stock with central purchasing and logistics. You will need to have very strong organisational skills, incredible attention to detail, be able to prioritise work effectively and juggle many different pieces of work at once. You will be a quick learner with good computer skills.
- Manage stock intake efficiently with the Production and Logistics functions
- Keep commitment reports up to date
- Set up and run allocations in line with the department strategy
- Highlight problems that need resolving in a timely manner
- Maintain awareness of the best and worst sellers
- Make stock recommendations based on sales performance
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases with purchase orders and product attribute data
- Input all data into the spreadsheets and databases accurately
- Someone keen and eager to commence a career in retail fashion Merchandising
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a fashion related subject, though we are flexible
- Alternatively, an experienced administrator in roles involving a lot of number crunching
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach, able to interrogate large volumes of data and use it to deliver commercial insight and recommendations
- An experienced and highly competent user of Microsoft Excel, able to use advanced formulas, lookups and pivot tables for reporting
- A competent communicator who is comfortable liaising with various departments and colleagues at all levels
- Commercially aware with an interest in fashion
- Able to cope with the pressures of working within a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working within a team to deliver results as well as on your own
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary.
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock.
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance.
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential.
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle to Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire.
At Superdry, everyone has a voice, and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search