Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 29.12.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Salary from £27,192 pa & Benefits
This role is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to Superdry’s varied and international Wholesale Commercial partnerships across Retailers, Distributors, Franchisees, Agents and License partners.
Working directly with the Global Commercial Operations Manager providing support to the Commercial Sales team and wider teams within Wholesale & Franchise to ensure smooth and efficient operational processes, providing support on various initiatives and projects.
Be the expert on all commercial operations processes, maintaining and providing tools that are set up for success, while also identifying opportunities for improvement and plan changes to address them.
- Work with a multi-functional group of people across Commercial, Finance, Wholesale & Franchise Operations, and Legal among others
- Help to build on and maintain commercial models/tools in Excel, which will enable business decisions to be taken from the commercial Teams
- Pull together analysis & reports from Superdry datapoints
- Assist in creating reports/presentations to be used by / viewed by Mgmt. on various Commercial topics
- Support the sales teams with issue resolution and holding departments accountable for processes.
- Support the Commercial Operations Manager with projects and key initiatives. Engaging and communicating with key stakeholders at critical stages with vital information, ensuring successful outcomes through thorough planning.
- Support the Commercial Operations Manager as they collaborate with key areas of the business on wider projects impacting Wholesale & Franchise.
- Gather feedback across the Wholesale & Franchise teams and wider supporting functions to identify operational improvements and future learnings.
- Ensure supporting documentation and process flow for the Sales team are up-to-date, simple, easy to use and effective.
- Be the expert on all Commercial operational processes.
- Hunger to learn and grow in a varied and at times complex environment.
- Positive and proactive approach
- Confident communicator – happy working with people from internal teams and external partners both locally and internationally
- Strong Excel and analytical skills as well as the ability to present data in a simple and meaningful way.
- Ability to think about wider business impact while also being able to look at the details.
- Have experience with basic financial/operational/commercial reports.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Focused on delivering results.
- Able to drive positive change.
- Ultimately – Mindset, attitude, and the ability to learn quickly are key as the skills can be developed on the job.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search