Location: Unit 60, The Runnings, Kingsditch Industrial Estate, Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 18.12.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Are you passionate about cyber security and protecting sensitive information? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic creative environment?
We are seeking an experienced InfoSec analyst to join our team and provide specialist security services to the business. You will play a crucial role in identifying and neutralising threats, highlighting IT security issues with a risk management mindset, help to develop frameworks to ensure the safety and integrity of our systems and data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic business with a real opportunity to make impact and shape the future of the Info Security team. As the subject matter expert on all that is security, you will get the opportunity to work with key stakeholders of the business and produce innovative ways to educate and train staff around security best practice.
- Have previous experience within a cyber and information security or similar role.
- Provide specialist InfoSec & cyber security services to the business using relevant and up to date information and advice.
- Identify threats to security and establish protocols and processes to neutralise them.
- Oversee IT security and IT risk management, developing frameworks for these areas.
- Research and develop monitoring methods, suggest improvements.
- Support the business in Incidents, Policies in support of organisational Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Work with the Incident responses teams including remedial actions and provide training to the business.
- Engagement with third parties to conduct annual external and internal vulnerability scans, web and application penetration tests, and infrastructure penetration tests.
- Conduct security assessments and due diligences on supplier, also internal security assessments review to identify risks.
- Act as subject matter expert and provide guidance and training to all staff on all security aspects including presentations and learning materials.
- Work on PCI-DSS accreditation management/External audits
- Familiar with Technical Security domains and concepts
- Have previous hand on experiences as a technical security/administrator wanting to move into security covering broader Governance Risk and Compliance
- Have a good understanding of Security tooling – AV/EDR/Linux/Win/MS Azure
- A person with strong knowledge and understanding of security risk assessment including security testing principles and tools.
- Someone with excellent understanding of network, operating system, application, and organisational security concepts
- Someone that is curious, want to investigative and analytical nature with a focus on ensuring the business is as safe and secure as possible.
- Qualified ideally with any of the following…CISSP, CompTIA Security + and relevant Azure/AWS certifications and highly advantageous if someone also possesses their GSEC, CISM, CISMP qualification.
- Experienced in technical security in Windows or Unix or AWS but general technical security understanding.
- Familiar with Security frameworks - ISO27001/NIST/others etc
- Someone with a good understanding of GDPR
- A self-starter, delivery focus
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search