Location: Unit 60 The Runnings, Kingsditch Industural Estate, Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 04.10.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £21,319 per year plus benefits
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the voice of our brand. Our customers are really important to us, so we are looking for positive, solution focussed people to deliver excellent customer service and enhance their Superdry experience.
We want our customers to find it easy to get the help that they need, and this is why you could be interacting with them in a live chat, by emails or messaging via Facebook. We no longer have phones so the ability to digitally interact whilst showing your personality is really important to us.
Our customer values are to make it easy, take ownership, resolve first time, and to be a human being, and we live and breathe these in everything that we do.
As we head into the busiest time of year, we want to expand our existing team and keep on delivering a fantastic service for our customers! We work hard but we also have a lot of fun along the way.
Our Superdry Customer Service Team won a national award this year for our approach to hybrid working. We call it “work it your way” and offer full flexibility for you to work from our Head Office in Cheltenham, from home, or a bit of both if you’d prefer, whatever works best for you! This includes all training for those people who don’t live locally. You can work for Superdry from anywhere in the country!
You’ll work 5 shifts per week. This will include weekend work which is normally every other Saturday. You must be fluent in at least one European language (ideally Dutch, French or German), as well as English, written & spoken. We’ll also consider part time applicants who can work 20 hours or more.
We also may have the opportunity for permanent roles and offer an internal Career Path that rewards our Advisors as they grow their knowledge and skills. Our Head Office in Cheltenham has a wide range of roles and opportunities, and Customer Service is a great way to start your Superdry career.
- Fix things when they go wrong for our customers, creating positive experiences when things don’t go to plan.
- Deliver excellent service whilst also understanding the need to work efficiently and effectively.
- Be a problem solver aiming to provide solutions for our customers.
- Have high standards, aiming to resolve our customer enquiries first time.
- Deliver and exceed personal performance measures to help support the overall Customer Service Department’s objectives over our peak period of the year.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and colleagues to share feedback and trends that may impact our customer’s experience
- Someone who is customer and solution focused, ideally with some customer service experience but this isn’t essential as full training will be provided.
- Digitally savvy, able to chat live to customers via Livechat and Social Media, bringing your personality to the conversation.
- A keen problem solver who can think outside the box.
- An excellent communicator who can enhance the customer experience and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel), with good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Able to bring your personality to the role and be a positive representation of the Superdry brand and customer experience.
- Fluent in English & one European language, plus if you can speak additional languages even better
- Based in the UK.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search