Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 14.10.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
We’re looking for a motivated individual with BI experience who can demonstrate a background in transferable skills. You will have a keen analytical mind and are used to interpreting large volumes of data. Your strong problem solving ability will have helped you to deliver data projects on time with tangible results.
As a complex organisation, we rely heavily on accurate, insightful data and reporting coming from multiple systems in different functions to help us make the right business decisions. Our Data team is responsible for helping people across the business access the data they need in the way that they need it.
- Run regular manual processes when required
- Triage new data issues and requests
- Help maintain and develop a resilient Data Warehouse underpinning a variety of analytical requirements.
- Adopt the usage of our AWS cloud-based services.
- Support and continuously improve data pipelines
- Assist the business in data reconciliation exercises between the data warehouse and source systems.
- Become a subject matter expert for Looker, providing training and support to the business as required.
- Be working with Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in a Business Intelligence role, with experience of analysing large volumes of data and building complex reports. Any experience of doing this within an ecommerce or retail environment would be advantageous.
- Able to demonstrate SQL skills in any of the SQL variations – MYSQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle etc
- Experienced in some of the following areas, with an aptitude to learn and develop the other skills:
- Working within a Data Warehouse environment and direct SQL coding.
- Performing end to end ETL with tools such as, Matillion, AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory, SSIS etc
- Using Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Power BI, Tableau etc
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels.
- Capable of interpreting stakeholder requirements into useful actions.
- Determined and committed to follow every job through to a successful end.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search