Job Title: HR Administrator
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 27.05.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Working as part of the People Operations team, our HR Administrators play a pivotal role in ensuring all data is processed accurately and on time to meet payroll deadlines each month. The job is varied and covers all aspects of HR Administration from employee details, benefit administration, general HR Admin all to ensure that we hold correct data across a variety of systems. Working closely with payroll teams and the wider HR team you will be working within different geographical regions and have exposure to the employee lifecycle across multiple areas. You will be be surrounded by a supportive and close-knit team, with lots of opportunity to develop your skills and progress a career in HR.
- Be working within a shared service environment, managing a number of different inboxes to support UK and International teams on a daily basis
- Process all changes through the employee lifecycle across multiple locations, ensuring that paperwork is completed and sent out, systems are updated and changes are communicated to the relevant parties within deadlines.
- Have high attention to detail to ensure that when processing data across all HR Systems is accurate and with a right first time approach
- Work closely with both the UK payroll team and Third Party Provider to communicate and collate payroll changes and ensure that data is processed and queries are answered all within the payroll calendars each month
- Managing Org Charts to ensure they always reflect accurate information, and use your initiate to flag errors and inconsistencies making sure that they can be used throughout the business at any time
- Provide the first point of contact with answering the central HR Line, welcoming visitors and directing queries to ensure that all contract through the HR People Operations team receive great service
- Responsible for the maintenance of employee files, ensuring that documents are stored and named correctly and always accessible
- Respond to reference requests for previous employees and tenancy agreements within agreed SLA’s
- Be an system expert in our HRIS as well as Self-Service system to help support our employees with their requests and ensure they can access the system and are using it to record all data accurately
- Processing for general benefits from UK and USA to ensure that data is updated with third party providers and all benefits are logged and first line queries are responded to
- Managing Maternity and Paternity cases for all employees in the UK, from the very start of their maternity until their return to work, ensuring that data is passed through the payroll and employees receive communication during their leave
- Responsible for running and sharing weekly reports to meet the needs of the business, including sharing probation end dates with line managers and chasing of Visa requirements.
- Support and administer across wider systems, including Workplace, Clothing Allowance, to ensure that people are set up correctly and any queries are dealt with
- Be the first point of contact to deal with initial ER queries and support our retail teams to resolve them, and escalating them as and when it is required
- Write ‘how to’ guides to ensure all our HR processes are documented and share ideas and make suggestions for improvements across all processes within the People Operations team
- Support the wider team with general administration and various HR projects to meet the needs of the business
- A quick learner, absorbing and retaining new information
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Able to work at pace and manage a high volume of work, yet keep calm under pressure
- Organised and able to correctly prioritise your workload to meet tight deadlines
- Conscientious with meticulous attention for detail and a right first time attitude
- Curious and inquisitive to find out the how and why to any unfamiliar situations
- Able to take responsibility and ownership for your workload
- Proactive and able to use your own initiative
- Focused and able to concentrate in a fast paced and sometimes noisy environment
- Highly motivated and driven, with a strong desire to grow and improve to develop a career in HR
- Friendly and engaging with the ability to communicate confidently with managers and employees
Able to understand the importance of data protection and confidentiality
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whist none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey