Job Title: Wholesale Sales Executive
Type: Fixed Term Employed Full Time
Location: Regent St, London
Closing date for applications: 21.05.2021
Hours: Fixed Term Employed Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- Drive profitable sales through identifying new accounts and developing existing account to maximise potential
- Ensure targets are achieved and continually grow the territory
- Manage around 50 accounts based in the South East and London.
- Protect the brand and ensure we are in the best possible points of distribution
- Sell in appointments will mainly be based out of the London Showroom, with occasion travel to Cheltenham
- Manage the forward order book ensuring it ships on time and pro-actively drive in season business
- ·Ensure customers are buying across the range of the brand/ stories and not just into items
- Work with customer services and credit to ensure all shipping issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Plan proactively to optimise time for myself and my customers and always meet timescales
- Ensure that the previous season pack down is effectively managed
- Be efficient and effective in our customer account management; ensuring all account portfolios are regularly reviewed and orders are correctly processed and managed
- An amazing relationship manager, with strong negotiation, customer service and communication skills
- Highly knowledgeable of the Wholesale Market
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible around working hours and available to travel, a driving license is essential
- Highly organised
- An experienced and proven sales executive with experience of the South East Territory
- Experienced of building a substantial client base and delivering both sales and growth and have a track record of selling branded products
- Established, with relationships within the fashion industry - not essential but preferable
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fueling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply