Job Title: Head of Performance Marketing
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 20.04.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The purpose of this role is to implement effective marketing campaign execution in all of the digital channels across search, social and display advertising as well as exploring other opportunities in online/offline channels. This role has a global reach working across all of our owned and third party sites within the UK, Europe and the US. It’s a really exciting opportunity to grow the existing capabilities within the team, and to shape the future digital marketing strategy working along side the CMO and the Ecommerce, Channel Marketing and Digital Technology stakeholders to expand, enhance and understand our customers and shape the customer experience.
- Work with the CMO to define the digital marketing roadmap and strategy aligned to the growth of the digital consumer experience, acquisition of new consumers and retention of existing customers through ROI based consumer approaches and data driven strategies.
- Define the strategy for affiliates and partnerships to drive traffic and revenue.
- Ensure the optimum performance marketing channel mix that will include digital media, offline channels, analytics and CRM.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the Google Ecosystem, social media channels, affiliate networks and SEO with proven track record of successfully executed campaigns. In-depth knowledge of digital data analytics and programmatic platforms
- Utilise external agencies to meet strategic priorities within budgetary constraints
- Building strong relationships across the business and at C-suite level. Key partnerships with Channel Marketing (PR, Social, Influencers) and Ecommerce Trading and Digital Technology are critical to success.
- Support the team to move towards agile squads in cross functional teams to deliver consumer goals on ‘attract’, ‘retain’ and ‘convert’ consumers
- Build and lead an exceptional in-house team of commercially focused performance marketing and CRM specialists.
- Drive the collection and understanding of customer engagement data to identify conversion optimisation opportunities.
- Define and measure growth metrics, dashboards, and be responsible for communicating key actionable insights to the business.
- Work with the Data function to build a single customer view (SCV) and predictive customer view (PCV) managing the departments tracking, analysis and testing of consumer channels. You’ll work to develop new and creative marketing tools to gain a deep understanding of our consumers as individuals.
- Significantly experienced in driving outstanding, revenue positive campaigns with specific experiences across paid and organic search, display and social advertising
- Significantly experienced of successfully executing performance marketing campaigns of scale
- Proven leader preferably within a fashion brand or iconic brand background. Track record of delivering revenues and best practice
- Experienced in managing offline/online marketing programmes
- Experienced in data driven methodology
- A great communicator with the ability to work cross functionally and at C-Suite level
- A Consumer driven problem solver
- Clear leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whist none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply