Job Title: Reward and Payroll Officer
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 28.02.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
This is a multi-functional role within our HR team, which requires someone to be responsible for working across all aspects of Reward and Global data within Superdry. Day-to- Day responsibilities for this role is split into; supporting of our global payroll processes by running monthly payroll and Global reward activities. HR data is fundamental to everything that we do at Superdry and requires someone who has a passion for data, numbers and accuracy to work as part of the HR team.
Have confidence in working with large volumes of data on a monthly basis from multiple systems and be the go to person for HR data within Superdry
Have great time management skills to be able to prioritise all the aspects of the role across different and varying deadlines
- Working with the Reward Partner, audit large data sets from HR / Payroll and third-party providers ensuring data is accurate to enable decision making
- Be able to work with others to question data, understand problems and help to resolve issues to ensure they don’t reoccur
- Provide general Reward information to HR and beyond to help build understanding and resolve queries surrounding our global benefits
- Provide support to year-end Reward processes, including salary review, bonus and compliance reporting, operating in a timely and efficient manner, with minimal errors
- Provide general administration on varied Reward programmes globally ensuring a consistent approach
Global payroll Support
- Be responsible for running the day-to-day of at least 1 global payroll, which includes compiling and checking data from Superdry sources, sending data to third party providers, checking reports and understanding overall variances to be able to summarise and approve payroll processing from the third party provider to deliver accurate and compliant payroll processing for a range of different countries
- Ensure that we are compliant with our processes to make sure all variances are completed, errors are investigated and raised appropriately with the necessary parties to reduce errors in the future.
- Resolving pay queries as and when they come up from either employees or managers to ensure that people understand their pay
- Back-up for the global payroll manager in their absence
- A highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Conscientious with meticulous attention for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude
- Able to work at pace and manage a high volume work, yet keep calm under pressure
- Curious and inquisitive to find out the ‘how and why’ to any unfamiliar situations
- Able to build strong relationships with a number of different partners to work in a collaborative environment
- Able to identify issues, look at solutions and offer suggestions independently
- Able to share your knowledge to support local teams in order to maximize efficiency and reduction of errors
- Manage and maintain clear and informative communications to all stakeholders
- Highly assertive, interactive and has the ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and an excellent problem solver whilst working to tight deadlines
- Able to work at pace and manage a high volume of work, yet keep calm under pressure
- Able to understand the importance of data protection and confidentiality
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply